
New Blackberry Beta Launch!
See our YouTube usage video!
Visible Vote is a brand new application to make government transparent and easy.
What the app does for you:
1) Sends an overview fax every week to your legislators on how YOU and others in his/her district are voting.
2) Automatically provides feedback to you when senators vote for or against you.
3) It will update you on new issues to vote on from your profile page. (This is done by using the Add to Profile button in the application.)
What you can do with this app:
1) Send a FAX to your Legislators through Facebook.
2) Track how your legislators are voting on issues you care about.
3) Vote on the same issues as your legislators.
4) Compare your overall agreement to your friends on major issues.
5) Look at the biography of each legislator.
6) Look at each issue your legislator agrees or disagrees with you on.
Please support us by becoming a fan ("Become a Fan" link is up and to the right on this page) then Click "Go to Application". This will help us reach more people!
So here is the story:
Do you know who your legislators are? Do you know if they vote for or against you? Don't feel bad; I did not know either.
In light of recent politics I started really researching my legislators and found there is no easy way to know what they are doing.
I then tried writing my legislators on issues through their websites. After weeks of hearing nothing and writing at least 4 letters I eventually got an email back generally stating "Thank you for your concern but I am going to vote the way I think is best for the American People." Well I guess I don't count as one of those people. So I created Visible Vote to do something about it.

IS this only on Blakcberry? I need to understand this more.
ReplyDeleteYes, this app is on Blackberry.
ReplyDelete